Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mucuna bennettii


Mucuna bennettii (Red Jade Vine), a vine with pendulous red showy flowers. Something like Strongylodon macrobotrys (Jade Vine), but its rarer. I came across it in a book about Singapore as a garden city when I was at Harris today. Didnt buy the book though, but the showy flowers somehow caught my attention.



Mucuna bennettii originated from New Guinea but can be grown in the tropics. I cant remember the location of the plant stated inside of the book. I guess it needs an adequate amount of space to grow this woody vine.

I got the pictures from toptropicals.com. :)

So yupps, that's it for now. I can use my computer only to two weeks later as I will be confine for this following weekend due to sit test. So just wanna update abit..

My left thumb feels numb now, hope I dont get any infection from the ET blade cut.zz..

So till now, take care peeps!! The cold weather is coming once again...somehow I wish to go back to my IAP period and start decorating places for Christmas...I missed those times.......

No comments: